123 HP Officejet Printers
With myriad options available in the market HP Printers once again bring to you their progressive new 123 HP Officejet All-in-one Printer.
Accessible in the comfort of your home, this all new printer comes with a state-of-the-art mechanism making it easy to print, scan, copy, and fax All-in-one.
Expect a trouble-free handling and set up of the all new 123 HP Officejet printer, and get affordable prints right from your mobile devices.
Connect the HP Officejet All-in-one printer to any wireless device of your choice and produce high-quality photographs and documents on a day-to-day basis.
For wireless connection setup, connect the Officejet Printer to the Mobile device, Tablet or iPad. You can access the web directly from your computer in a simple manner.
It has excellent printing features along with the copy and scan feature.
- With easy and accessible Wi-Fi setup the 123 HP Officejet printer is your best option to print perfect copies in a jiffy.
- Offering instant wireless connectivity, this All-in-one printer provides exceptional performance once connected to a dual-band Wi-Fi.
- Scanning now made easy with options to scan and print directly from the social media and the cloud.
- Available on order from the HP Smart App.4, one can now procure Original HP ink cartridges.
- Show off your premium quality prints with 123 HP Officejet and be prepared to attain vibrant colours and elegant text with quality Ink delivered by HP Instant Ink.
- Print with a speed of Up to 10 ppm in black and Up to 7 ppm in colour.
- Creating photos and flyers without borders is now made easy. Generate outstanding projects with this All-in-one printer.
- Excel at Multi-tasking with Hands-free printing, scanning, copying and faxing using the 35-page ADF.
- Multipage Printing option now made available, helping you speed-up the printing process with two-sided printing.
- Provides Timesaving techniques by creating Shortcut for easy print scan and copy directly at the printer.
- Working to satisfy its customers HP also provides a wide range of HP Support Packs. Offering its customers an extended protection guarantee beyond the standard warranty time.
Unboxing 123 HP Officejet Printer
Following here is a detailed summary on unboxing of 123 HP Officejet All-in-one from its box. Starting from its set-up to its subsequent Ink Cartridge Installation, Paper loading, Page alignment configuration and last but not the least Wireless Network Connection.
- To begin using your 123 HP Officejet, first unload the product from its box and place it on the surface of your choice.
- Turn the printer on by plugging one end of the power cord to the wall socket, while the other end should be plugged into the power socket provided on the printer, following which press the power button ON.
- Setup you preferred choice of language on the printer for easy access. And also select the country on the printer monitor.
- Next up is the Ink Cartridge installation, start by opening the ink cartridges that came with the printer. Available option involve black ink cartridge and colour ink cartridge.
- Open the top portion of the printer, and place the cartridges under the defined cartridge holder. Peel off the paper on the cartridge before opening the latch and placing it inside.
- Close the latch in place and follow the same procedure for the installation of the other ink cartridges. Once the installation is complete, your 123 HP Officejet will flash a successful installation message on the monitor.
- The next process is to place unused, plain white A4 or letter size paper in the paper tray provided beneath.
- Pull the paper tray out and load the paper into the grooves provided, adjust the setting of the sheets and close the paper tray to begin using your 123 HP Officejet printer All-in-one printer.
- Align the printer by pressing OK on the printer alignment option flashing on the screen of the printer. Pull the paper output extender and get ready to receive a copy of the alignment page.
- Begin by lifting the lid of the printer and place the alignment page face down on the right front corner of the glass. Close the lid to continue. Press the Scan button.
- The final step to complete your HP Officejet setup is to connect it with a wireless network. Press the option of Advanced Setup showing on the printer screen. Select the option of wireless in the following window. The printer will then search for wireless options available in its vicinity. Complete the connection by selecting the network name of your wireless router, enter the password and press OK to complete the connection.
This step-by-step set up procedure will ensure your 123 HP Officejet is configured and ready to use. Make use of this premium 123 HP Officejet All-in-one printer and achieve high-quality print, scan, copy and fax on the go.
Disclaimer: 123printer-setup.org is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Website.
Aspire a Printer Assistance?
We are here to present you with all the Necessary Compensation for Printer set-up.
For additional queries, contact through 1-819-716-0730.